Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My top 2 favorite apps for iPhone Photography

Hello friends!!! I wanted to share with you guys my top two favorite "camera apps" If you love photography as much as I do I strongly recommend you to give these two a try. Great quality and the most you'll spend is $0.99 cents :)

Camera+




With just a few quick taps, you can transform your dull photos into beautiful creations. This one is by far my favorite. It comes with 27 super cool FX Effects and you can purchase the I love Analog effects for only $0.99cents. They are worth it.



LensLight



This one comes with close to 50 effects and 50 lens textures. It brings life to your photos... making them brighter, fun, and you can show off your personality. 


What are your favorite apps??





Rocio



No comments:

Post a Comment