Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Baby Bobby

All this time my baby sister (Monica Cordova) has always had this huge piece of my heart. Literally, every time I'd try and explain my love for her I'd always get choked up and teary eyed and to this day I still do.
Way before she got pregnant I remember telling her "hurry up and have a baby, we need more Moni's in this world" she'd just laugh and proceed to tell me how it wasn't the right time. The day my parents and I got the call from both of them letting us know she was pregnant I got completely choked up.

Throughout those nine months I felt my relationship with my sister getting stronger yet felt like we were as distant as the miles between us. God works in mysterious yet amazing way. That huge piece of my heart belong to Bobby now but that doesn't mean I love my baby sister any less. She's one of the sweetest most amazing woman I know. I am blessed to call her my sister, my best friend.

Proud Auntie
He is perfect and his cry makes me happy.

Listening to "Mighty to save" by Laura Story

No comments:

Post a Comment