Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Reading List

I thought I’d tell you guys about some the books that are on my radar for fall. My schedule has been a little crazy the past three months but I am definitely going to read all of them.

Life of Pi by Yann Martel - A story about adventure, survival, and ultimately faith. It's a classic.

The Perks of Being a Wildflower by Stephen Chbosky - this book just sounds so uplifting, full of passivity vs. passion. I cannot wait for the movie becuase I LOVE Emma Watson.


The Pact by Jodi Picoult - Love, heartbreak, suspense. You can never go wrong with Jodi.

Where We Belong by Emily Giffin - I've read all of her books and she is one of my favorite authors. You will love this humorous love story.

Wild by Cheryl Strayed - I've heard nothing but great things about this book. 

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - I really like the cover and it's been meantioned several times on some of the blogs I follow. Now I want to read it.

 

What's on your fall reading list?






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment