Monday, October 1, 2012

New Favotires

Hey Guys! Hope you all enjoyed the first Monday of October.

I thought I'd share some of the things I've been loving lately:

Love Spell Forbidden Mist & Body lotion by Victoria Secret. This is one of their new scents and it smells amazing. I bought five different ones but this one is definitely my fall favorite.
Gotta love their 5 for $30 deal.

 Next to Nothing Shimmer Eye Shadow by Victoria Secret. I use it by itself or with a nice brown. (brown is my comfort zone btw ha) and it just looks so pretty on. Their products kick ass.

Haute Couture Red by Loreal.   Best.Fall.Color.Ever.

DIY Mask - I know I keep talking about this mask over and over again but I cannot stress enough about how fabulous it is. It does so many great things to your skin and hair. If you haven't tried it let me tell you, you are missing out. My face is smoother, less oily, and my acne scars are disappearing. Yahooooo.

Gold Cross Bracelet - from JRoberts.  It just looks fabulous on.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment